The Mandate of CARFAC Manitoba is to raise the socio-economic status of the artist by:
- Advocating on behalf of the visual arts sector
- Providing information to artists and non-artists on the moral rights of artists on issues of copyright, exhibition and reproduction
- Promoting the development of a cohesive provincial visual arts sector by developing communication tools and liaising between regional visual arts associations
- Advancing awareness of the visual arts in the province
- Acting as a liaison between the visual arts sector, government, cultural organizations, art galleries and the public
- Acting as a spokesperson on issues specific to visual artists
- Serving as a communication link between CARFAC Manitoba members and CARFAC, the national visual arts service organization
For more information, contact us.
CARFAC Manitoba is located within Treaty 1 Territory, on the territories of the Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota and Dene peoples, and the homeland of the Métis Nation.